Tayaran Jet offers different luggage options to meet the needs of all passengers.
Below you will find detailed information about the options related to baggage that can be carried in the cabin and checked baggage.
Passengers can bring on board a small personal bag (backpack, handbag or laptop) with dimensions: 40cmX20cmX25cm that fits into the space under the seat. Customers can also carry on board an additional 8kg baggage bag that must enter correctly into the baggage meter and must be stored in the appropriate overhead lockers at the top of the cabin.The baggage must not exceed 8kg and must respect the following dimensions: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Liquids allowed in hand baggage.
The transport of aerosol fluids and gels in the security area of an airport and on board shall be controlled in accordance with current UE security requirements.
When it passes through airport security screening:
Liquids carried shall be stored in a container of not more than 100 ml (3,4 ounce)
All liquids must be carried in one foldable transparent plastic bag (20cm x 20cm) with a total capacity of up to 1 litre and enter hand baggage
The liquid bag must be separated from the other hand baggage to be checked separately. An exception to this is liquid medicine. It is permitted to carry liquid medicines needed during flight. These medications do not need to adapt to the transparent bag but you have to be ready for inspection by airport security.
In addition to the free hand baggage allowance, passengers may carry:
• a lady’s purse;
• an overcoat or blanket;
• an umbrella, a walking stick;
• a camera, a pair of binoculars;
• reading material for the flight;
• infant’s carrying basket;
• infant’s food for the flight;
• a pair of crutches and a collapsible wheelchair for disabled passengers.
Prohibited items on Tayaran Jet flights:
Passengers are not allowed to carry onboard the following items in their checked baggage
explosives and incendiary substances and devices
- explosives and incendiary substances and devices capable, or appearing capable, of being used to cause serious injury or to pose a threat to the safety of aircraft, including:
- blasting caps;
- detonators and fuses;
- replica or imitation explosive devices;
- mines, grenades and other explosive military stores;
- fireworks and other pyrotechnics;
- smoke-generating canisters and smoke-generating cartridges;
- dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives.
For more information see Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
Luggage can be easily added online to your booking. Access our homepage and retrieve your reservation through the reservation number and the email address used at the time of booking.
Time for loading baggage
The check-in counters strictly close 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time.If this deadline is not met the reservation could be cancelled without refund and you could be denied boarding the plane.
Passengers can share, in the same flight booking, if they show up together at the luggage storage desk to leave the suitcase at check-in together.
General policy on baggage
Checked baggage is non-refundable and is charged per person per flight.
20kg baggage to be checked in
Each passenger can purchase up to 3 checked baggage items of 20 kg. Make sure that the bag does not exceed 20 kg. All passengers who exceed the weight of their personal baggage will be charged for the excess weight at the fare applicable on the day of travel. At the moment the additional fee is € 11 per kg (or equivalent in local currency). A 20 kg hold bag costs €25 at the time of booking.
Prohibited items in checked baggage and hand luggage!!
• Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable and poisonous), e.g. teargas, camping gas, oxygen, cylinders, butane refill for hair curlers and lighters;
• corrosive liquids, e.g. acids, alkalis, mercury, wet cell batteries;
• explosives, e.g. ammunition, flares, fireworks;
• oxidizing materials, e.g. bleaching powder.
• radioactive or magnetic materials, e.g. medicals;
• poisonous and infected substance.
- Articles, of which transportation is forbidden by law, government or regulative or orders from countries or states to flown from, to or over.
- Articles which for volume and/or weight reason cannot be loaded on passenger aircraft.
- Baggage containing smelling items.
- Baggage containing food, which may cause damage to other baggage.
Certain sports equipment may be carried in the aircraft hold in addition to personal checked baggage allowance up to a limit of 20 kg per item.
To add sports equipment you must select it before purchase in the "Extra" section or even in "Manage booking" after buying the flight. Select the type of equipment from the drop-down list the number of items and the number of sectors. If you want to embark more than 1 type of equipment click on the plus sign and follow the same instructions as above.
PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOWS: any sports equipment that does not fit in your cabin baggage must be embark.
For any sports equipment weighing more than 20 kg, the applicable excess baggage charge €11 per kg will be charged.
Bicycles are NOT included in the baggage allowance. The fee is EUR 50 per bike. Bicycles have a weight limit of 30 kg and to be accepted for travel MUST be contained in a protective box or a protective bag for bicycles. Electric bicycles cannot be transported by plane.
Some musical equipment may be carried in the aircraft hold in addition to personal checked baggage up to a limit of 20 kg per item.
To add musical equipment you must select it before purchase in the "Extra" section or even in "Manage booking" after buying the flight.
PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOWS: any musical equipment that does not fit in your cabin baggage must be embark.
For any musical equipment weighing more than 20 kg, the applicable excess baggage charge €11 per kg will be charged.
Smaller musical items such as a guitar a violin or a viola that exceed the size of the hand luggage can be carried in the cabin if a seat for it has been reserved and the appropriate rate has been paid. There is no baggage allowance associated with the purchase of an additional seat.