Each passenger must ensure that they have valid travel documentation that meets our requirements.
During the flight of all passengers (including minors) it is necessary to carry a travel document that meets the requirements of Tayaran Jet by the immigration authorities and other authorities. In most cases, a valid passport or national identity card is accepted.
Travel documents include:
• Passport / identification card with photo;
• visa, if necessary;
• vaccination certificate, if necessary;
• other documents, if necessary.
Ticket documentation includes:
• airline ticket;
• Flight Interruption Manifest (FIM), issued against a passenger’s flight coupon, if any;
• Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) for fees and charges, if any.
The passenger must be personally present at the check-in counter to ensure that the documents presented belong to him.
The passenger himself is fully responsible for his travel documents.The passenger must obtain all the required documents in advance and comply with all obligations.
Entry and exit from the country requested by the authorities of the country of departure transit / transfer or arrival.All documents required by the travelling countries must be carried by the passenger and not in checked baggage.